1. We believe the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are fully inspired, without error in the original writings, sufficient to reveal to us all that God requires us to believe and do, and are the final authority for what we believe and how we live (John 17:7; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, 26; Exodus 3:14; Matthew 28:19).
3. We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his substitutionary and atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his present mediatorial work, and his glorious return to judge the living and the dead (John 1:1; Colossians 1:15-20; 1 Corinthians 15:3-9; Hebrews 4:15; Romans 3:21-26; Romans 8:34; 1 Thessalonians 5:16).
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. He convicts of sin, regenerates, sanctifies, fills, guides, gifts, empowers, and seals all true believers (John 16:5-15; Acts 4:31; Ephesians 1:13).
5. We believe that man was created sinless. Tempted by Satan, he fell into sin, thus alienating himself and all of humanity from God. We believe that man is completely unable to remedy his lost state, and is in need of redemption. Without faith in Christ, man will be righteously judged for sin in eternal punishment (Genesis 3; Romans 5:12-21; Ephesians 2:1; Revelation 20:10-15).
6. We believe that man is saved solely through faith in Jesus Christ. Salvation is an unmerited gift from God and a glorious display of his grace and mercy. Salvation will ultimately be consummated in the new heaven and new earth, the eternal blessed state where God will be “all in all.” (Ephesians 1: 3-10, 2:8-9; 1 Corinthians 15:20-28, 35-56)
7. We believe that the church is made up of all true believers in Jesus Christ. The church’s purpose is to love, know, and worship God, make disciples, and serve our fellow man – to the praise of his glorious grace (Matthew 22:36-40; Ephesians 1:6, 5:25-31; 1 Corinthians 12:12; Mathew 22:36-40).